One Wrong Turn: A Gemma and Jo Mystery Kindle Edition by Patri Lawson

 Do you have a best friend who would stop at nothing to make you extremely uncomfortable to help you find yourself again during grief?? Sometimes the best of plans can go awry!


As I read One Wrong Turn by author Patri Lawson, I laughed, cried, and would find myself thinking," Oh, don't do that!"    

Gemma is recently widowed and cannot seem to move beyond the haze of grief and being unmotivated to move forward in her life. She is soon visited by once best friend Jo who has never said no to adventure and new experiences. I won't post spoilers, but for any of us older ladies who love to still think about having fun and doing new things, this book is for you!  Soon, the plans they made have taken on a bigger-than-life aspect and they are careening down the highway bumping into more than they bargained for. This is a fun book and I was so disappointed when it ended. I want to read more of Gemma and Jo and I think you will too!  Enjoy!



Comments