JOHN GRISHAM The Boys From Biloxi Dramatic

I love Biloxi ! 


The Boys from Biloxi by John Grisham is a fictional account of the history of Biloxi and the 'back bay' area. This book is so interesting for anyone who lives or maybe has lived in the Biloxi area. I Love Biloxi! I have been all around the back streets of Biloxi as I birdwatch. 

The Boys from Biloxi opens with two friends Keith Rudy and Hugh Malco. As they age, life happens to take them in different directions. Life and earning a living could be hard during those years and according to their education and family prominence in the community, the boys made choices. One family made fortunes from liquor and prostitution opportunities. The other family was determined to clean up the corruption in Biloxi. My heart hurt as I read some scenes and smiled at others. This book reads like true life during those years and the growing pains of a major coastal city and the family that helped to shape the communities.

Thank you to NetGalley, John Grisham, and the publisher for the opportunity to read this new book. 

Comments