Lisa Gardner When You See Me A D.D. Warren Thriller!

WOW...a suspense thriller
 with so much emotion!



When You See Me by Lisa Gardner is one of the BEST in the DD Warren series! Oh My Goodness! It is not only a non-stop suspense, but the cast of D.D., Kimberly, and Flora is like a wonderful reunion! I could not stop reading once I started. My heart broke for little 'chiquita' as she watched the horror of her mamita's murder.
The body count rises as DD, Kimberly, Flora, and Keith work furiously to find answers to the dark and sinister secrets which are uncovered in the Appalachia area of Dahlonega. The team soon discovers they can not trust friendly or seemingly helpful locals. The evil is layered within not only the Appalachian Trail terrain but within the walls of the Mountain Laurel B&B.
 I hope we read more about Bonita in future books! 
Publication Date: January 28, 2020
Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read and review When You See Me.

Comments