Dean Koontz The Night Window ... the conclusion to the Jane Hawk Series!


The Night Window by author Dean Koontz is a thrilling conclusion to the Jane Hawk series!  I could not stop reading once I started this book. There are several scenarios going on with the Arcadians and how they try to subdue creative people simultaneously so the story is not one-dimensional. Even though it is part of a series, a reader can pick The Night Window up and read it without having to read the previous books. I recommend reading them all in order, but if you don't, you will not feel lost. I won't post spoilers, but this conclusion was written so well! I had often wondered how Jane would be able to get the truth out about the nanotechnology and the Hamlet List and also save herself and Travis.
Oh sweet Vikram, chotti batasha, is an endearing hero! If you have enjoyed the Jane Hawk series, you will be on the edge until the ending of The Night Window!





Comments