Sheryl Brown The Second Wife WOW An Enthralling Psychological Suspense Thriller!



The Second Wife by author Sheryl Brown is one of the best psychological thrillers I have read in a while! WOW! There is a disappointment at the way Nicole died, and I was so worried when Rebecca fell for and agreed to marry Richard! Oh, Wait... I can NOT post spoilers!! Let me back up for I am getting ahead of myself. Nicole is finally free from an abusive relationship. Her best friend Rebecca lives in France and they keep in touch often through texts messages, calls, and letters. Finally, life is good and Nicole finds the man she never dared hoped to have as a husband. On her wedding day, things start to fall apart. Richard's daughter Olivia makes a scene and this causes a conflict between Nicole and Richard. Later Rebecca is at the graveside of her dear friend Nicole...what has happened??! Read the book with all the scary and steamy details of manipulation, deceit, and murder!
Publication Date January 29, 2019
Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read and review this book.

_____________________________

"Faded Beauty"

Comments