Lisa Gardner NEVER TELL D.D.Warren A Fast paced Thriller!!



Never Tell by author Lisa Gardner is another awesomely wonderful suspenseful thriller with D. D. Warren. I enjoyed this book so much I just did not want to stop reading for errands and chores. The story is told in the characters of DD, Floria, and Evie. I don't want to post spoilers or repeat the publicity blurb. I will say the content of this book is totally engrossing. It not only has murder, mystery, and suspense, but also the plot gives basic info about the working of the dark web. (Don't go there!) I was bleary-eyed while trying to read and subconsciously figure out if Conrad is a villain or vigilante! And Flora Dane, Bless her! I am her cheer-leader! I hope good things are in her future.
I always enjoy DD Waren and reading about her cases. I am happy her character has Alex, Jack and now Kiko!
Thank you, Lisa, for another super adventure!
Publication Date February 19, 2019

_________________________________________

Art Images by Diane Lochala-All Rights Reserved

"Beauty in my Garden"

Comments