J.T. Ellison A Thousand Doors Life Choices and Options!




A Thousand Doors: An Anthology of Many Lives author J. T. Ellison along with contributing authors. The story is about Mia Jensen as she is dying from a stabbing by her estranged husband. Her mind is drifting and she thinks of opportunities or experiences she could have taken which could have changed the course of her life. 
My honest opinion: I admire these writers, the idea of this book is wonderful, I enjoyed 'READING' the book...But, some of the options of the choices are very dark and sad. Overall the book is great, but it did leave me feeling sad. Life is sacred and fleeting. It should always be valued to the very utmost when we make choices and the writers all give a differing point of view for Mia!
My sad feelings could be because my mother has died within the past two weeks and maybe that feeling of lost opportunities my very talented mother could have had was always in the back of my mind as I read this book.
Publication Date: November 5, 2018

______________________________

"Remembering the Possibilities" 

Comments