S.E.Lynes The Proposal WOW Suspense, Stalker, and Murder


The Proposal by author SE Lynes is a dark psychological suspense story written in different sections which I felt was a bit confusing as I was reading the book, and later during some of the reveal, it made perfect sense.  Pippa has writer's block and needs to have an outline and first chapter to her editor within 24 hours. What is she to do?  Oh My Goodness...I wanted to smack her and yell, "No, Pippa!" You never invite a stranger into your home who has admitted to being recently released from prison.
So, from the very beginning of the book, I personally felt Pippa was naive, selfish, and just did not have a lick of common sense! But I was HOOKED! Even as I read the book I would get so aggravated with Pippa and her choices and self-doubt, until I did not like her. But she was pitiful in the way she did not know how to love and receive love in return, so she just made her own rules and ... well read the book and find out what happens to Pippa! Twisted, scary and sad!
Publication date: September 21, 2018
Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read and review this book.

___________________
Art Images by Diane Lochala-All Rights Reserved

"Amber Wings"


Comments