Meredith Wild The Red Ledger, Part 1 WOW... Intriguing!







The Red ledger, Part 1 by author Meredith Wild took me by surprise! I was hooked from the beginning and wanted more when I had finished reading. I really like the character of Isabel Foster. I think she has secrets to share with the readers. Tristan is a contract killer for hire with little memory of his past, but Isabel Foster is his next hit. Isabel glimpses a very special person from her heartbroken past, Tristan! When they meet face to face, will Tristan squeeze the trigger to complete a contract kill or will this face stir memories of a very tender love? How does her father play into the reasons for the contract on Isabel?
I can hardly wait to read MORE!
Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this book. 

___________________

Art Images or Photographs by Diane Lochala-All Rights Reserved

"Sunset"


Comments