Alison James Perfect Girls A Twisted Suspense Thriller!


Perfect Girls by Alison James, (Detective Rachel Prince, 3) is a suspenseful thriller with young adult women being murdered in their homes but the bodies are dumped somewhere else. The link to the murders is a home sharing app! The person committing these crimes has an emotional problem which takes the reader by surprise in some scenes. I really enjoyed this book and I like the Rachel Prince series. A very well written twist!
As I read the book my mind would drift back to all the times I have booked vacation homes through VBRO!
Publication Date: September 18, 2018
Thank you to NetGalley and the Publisher for the opportunity to read and review this book.

_______________________

Art Images by Diane Lochala-All Rights Reserved
"Window through Other Worlds"

Comments