Susanne O'Leary The Road Trip A FUN ESCAPE!


The Road Trip by author Susanne O'Leary is a delightful escape. I would love to see this made into a movie! I enjoyed every page I read and it was just the escape I needed. I loved it...Uhmmm did I say I enjoyed the book? Oh, Ok.  Seriously, sometimes you need a bit of a girl's escape and this book was great. I like the characters of Maddy and Leanne being acquaintances through the school where they work and were partners in winning the lottery. They are not best friends, so don't expect synchronism in the beginning, but they soon learn to accept each other's differences. I don't want to post spoilers, but I laughed through so many scenes and then I also felt the emotions of the serious scenes. Love little Bridget!
Thank you, Susanne, for my little armchair escape!

___________________________
Art Images and Photographs by Diane Lochala-All Rights Reserved
"Breaking Free"

Comments