Chelsea Ward MODERN DRAWING A Fun and Easy Guide for Drawing!

"A playful and creative exploration of drawing and illustration for mixed media artists and other creative types " 
It's FUN!
Modern Drawing by author Chelsea Ward is one of the best I have read and used to help with my drawing. I enjoy to try simple drawings, but with the very clear and easy illustrations in Modern Drawing, I actually improved my sketches!
The shading techniques for drawing bottles or glass containers was the very instruction I needed for a more realistic portrayal of curved glass.
If you are looking for a good guide with very in-depth drawing techniques, but easy to follow illustrations, this is my recommendation. I am anxious to sit with my grandson and draw the examples together! Enjoy!

Thank you to NetGalley and the Publisher for the opportunity to read and review this book.
_______________________
Art Images and Photographs by Diane Lochala-All Rights Reserved
"Still Life in Glass"

Comments