Dean Koontz The Crooked Staircase Jane Hawk #3, TBR in May...WOW...awesome sequel..cliffhanger at end...!!


The Crooked Staircase (Jane Hawk, #3) by author Dean Koontz is another action-packed suspense thriller which gave me slight heart palpitations! Ok, maybe it was the combination of the non-stop plot and all the fresh ground coffee I drank while reading, (26 cups) but it is an amazing sequel to the Jane Hawk series.
I will not repeat the plot blurb, there is no need, but I will say for the reader and fans of Dean Koontz, the nanotechnology for mind control theme scares the hullabaloo out of me! It would be as easily administered as an immunization. Jane is trying to stop this from happening to more than the already sixteen thousand who are living in a state of docile servitude within society.
Not only is the life of free will for creative thinkers at risk, but Jane's son, Travis is hidden away while she fights the good fight.
Oh my, the story answers questions from the previous two Jane Hawk stories and propels the reader further into a labyrinth of fear, despair, and a search for hope.
Wow, I can not believe the ending of The Crooked Staircase.
Mr. Koontz, I feel bereft, hurry, I need to know...!!!!
("Anyway, even with Carney life was good back then")



Art Images and Photography by Diane Lochala/All Rights Reserved 
In homor of Jane Hawk/Dean Koontz
Red-Tailed Hawk


Comments