Gregg Olsen has a new release! The Last Thing She Ever Did...You can not stop reading!

The Last Thing She Ever Did by author Gregg Olsen is amazing! WOW! Once I started reading I could not stop. I don't post spoilers, but I will tell you this is one of the best thrillers I have read recently. Within a short minute, the whole world can change due to actions we take or choices we make.
The principal characters are living busy lives and ignoring their growing personal discontent. Liz is in a hurry to take an important test, Carole is frustrated and goes inside to finish a phone call leaving her three year old son outside, and angry neighbor watches them both from across the river. As all three make choices, a child is hanging in the balance between life and death. Two families will be caught up in lies, selfish motives, and misery. I kept wondering how this was going to come together and the ending does not disappoint.

Years ago I vacationed in Bend and stayed on the Deschutes River, so this area was very familiar.
Art Photography - Diane Lochala
Bend, OR

Comments