The God Who Saves by author Glenn Pemberton ... Just my opinion...

(Thank you NetGalley and the Publisher for allowing me to read and review this book)
The God Who Saves by author Glenn Pemberton is an organized presentation of Jewish biblical history, Jewish myology, along with various modern translations and versions of the Holy Bible. This book is devised for students and any reader who is interested in having access to a volume of information and study helps such as maps, diagrams, and thought-provoking content.
The God Who Saves is not written to convince the reader of any specific doctrine or denominational belief, but to educate the reader, student, or theologian with all various cultural passages in regard to biblical Jewish texts. 
I will have to say this was not a favorite book for my studies regarding Biblical history and the scriptures. As I read this book, it held my interest, but I do think the sequence of chronological passages could have been a little better organized.  The Kindle ARC version I read needed a lot of editing for spelling corrections due to partial words which I had to guess at in some places.   (I have read the KJV Holy Bible in its entirety many times, and I have read other versions as well. )

Photography by Diane Lochala

Comments