The Dreaming Road by author Elizabeth Moore is beautifull written and will touch your heart !

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for allowing me to read and review this book.

The Dreaming Road by author Elizabeth Moore consumed me until I had finished the book. The book is about a mother's search for answers and her personal journey in dealing with an unrelenting grief after the suicide death of her eighteen year old daughter. 
This author writes the story from both the mothers' view and from Callie's experiences as she is navigating the afterlife.
Ok, I will admit that I cried as I read the book. The feelings of Diane and Callie are so intense until it broke my heart. Do not let this stop you from reading this book! My tears and feelings of grief are proof the author has been very successful in conveying true emotion and deep feelings in a reader.
Diane is obsessed with knowing where Callie or her spirit has gone after her physical death. She feels that Callie is still somewhere waiting or may be able to contact her in some way. I won't post spoilers, but the author writes a very intriguing possibility for Callie in the afterlife.
Callie is written as being in a place of therapy or training before she can proceed further in her afterlife journey. She still has her edgy personality and things to learn with decisions to make.
As a reader, it is not our responsibility to agree or disagree with the plot of the author's book. Just enjoy and consider the possibilities.
A beautifully written book!

*An Original DCL Image*
I Often Dream In Color and with Creativity! 



Comments