NEW Release from Angela Marsons! Broken Bones, D.I. Kim Stone book 7...it is a FAST-Paced thriller!

Broken Bones, (D.I. Kim Stone #7) by Angela Marsons is a suspense thriller which will have you reading past your bedtime. Once I started, I could not stop reading because I was hooked by the story. In Broken Bones we find DI Kim Stone perplexed and considering if the murder of a young sex worker and the finding of an abandoned baby within hours could be connected. There is nothing to indicate a link.
I won’t post spoilers, but the plot of the story is realistic. There are layers to this story which are very cleverly woven together. As we get into the book there are other characters who are in trouble, but their calls and cries go unheard. D.I. Stone divides her investigators into two teams in order to find out more about the parents of the abandoned baby boy, and to try to keep more working girls from becoming another murder casualty. The young women who have been murdered are not the normal type of women who would be working the streets at night. They previously had opportunities in their lives and they are intelligent, but have become victims while trying to pay off a debt.
As I read the book, I also looked online about how young women are lured to human bondage for a number of seemingly innocent reasons. It is shocking and the characters in Broken Bones will haunt your memory even after you finish the book. When the reader continues to think about the book after it has been put away, the author has been very successful!

Comments