Box of Butterflies by Roma Downey is a wonderful new book and it is BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you to the publishers and NetGalley for allowing me to read and review this book.
Box of Butterflies by Roma Downey is a wonderful new book and it is BEAUTIFUL! Roma is inspired by butterflies and sometimes the sighting of a butterfly may possibly signal a special blessing for her.

The presentation of the graphics, the poems, the song lyrics, and Roma Downey’s stories from her life are heartwarming. I will be purchasing several of this inspirational book for my sisters. I loved the stories she shared from her own life and the stories of her friendships with Della Reese and Maya Angelou. Each page is so thoughtfully composed with imagery and beautiful words. The experiences Roma shares with her readers regarding the many times she has reached out in prayer for guidance from God is very encouraging. One example of Roma visiting a hospital during Christmas holidays and seeing a family in grief left me with sweet chills.
If you are a person of faith, I urge you to share a gift of this sweetly written book with someone who may need a touch of love.
Art Photography - Diane Lochala

Comments