Enjoy Your Journey by Joyce Meyer


(Thank you NetGalley and the Publisher for allowing me to read and review this book)


I enjoy to read faith based books for encouragement and for an uplift to my spirit. This book  did not disappoint. Joyce Meyer has written an easy to read book to encourage a person to enjoy each day and the life you have in the present. She uses Biblical scriptures to help the reader understand that we are to have attainable goals , but enjoy the progress as we journey along the way. As I read this book I felt hopeful about the future. Even though I know I can not control many events which will happen, I can make the decision to have a measure of peace and even joy in the midst of my journey. It may not always be easy and the author does not assure you will not experience problems, but that in the midst of every day life, you are responsible to decide to find your joy.  I am looking forward to finding those hidden blessings each day, because I know they are there! A very good book for faith based teaching about learning to find the joy in small things each day. This is a great gift idea for your friends! * Enjoy Your Journey was previously published in 1996 as Enjoying Where You Are.

Comments