Michael Tibbs Orchid Handbook A Wonderful and easy care guide for your Orchids!


Orchids Handbook by author Michael Tibbs was exactly the book I needed to understand the complete care of my plants. I collect small orchids as a hobby and through trial and error have kept many of them for years. when I found Orchids Handbook I knew I had to read it and gain further information about the health and well-being of my plants. I knew basic rules for orchids, but this handbook explains the harvesting, propagation, repotting, and easy care for my orchids. If you have ever wanted to try to grow or keep an orchid, then please read this handbook. It is much easier than you may think. If you have an understanding of the nutrient needs and air root system, then you are more than a novice. I plan to refer to this book as my collection continues to grow!

_______________________

Art Photography by Diane Lochala-All Rights Reserved




A Few Of My Sweet Orchids

Comments