Kristy Woodson Harvey the Secret to Southern Charm AWESOME! I smiled, I cried, I loved this book!



"Reading this book was like a visit home!" dl

the Secret to Southern Charm (The Peachtree Bluff Series 2) by author Kristy Woodson Harvey is an awesome summer read for anyone who loves southern family fiction. I LOVED this story! This book is about real life. It is not always easy, and it is not always pleasant, but with enough tough love, sister hugs, and steady support, you can face the hard times. If you are familiar with the Peachtree Bluff Series, you can not miss this second book. It can be read as a stand-alone book and you will still understand what is happening and love the characters.
I won't post spoilers, but I have sisters, and a very loving mother and I adored my grandmothers. In this book, each of the sisters has a life-changing event to deal with and how better to face trouble than to go back home? Ansley has to shoulder enormous responsibilities and her own personal secrets she struggles to keep in the past. And Grammy, oh how I sobbed for Grammy and Ansley. OK, get this book, make some tea, and grab the tissues. I cried because I could relate to so much of the emotions and feelings in this very beautifully written story.
Thank you to NetGalley and the Publisher for the opportunity to read and review this book.
____________________________________
Art Images and Photographs by Diane Lochala-All Rights Reserved

Comments

  1. I couldn't possibly love this any more. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your incredibly kind review, Diane! I appreciate your reading and taking the time to write! Enjoy your Sunday! xo Kristy Harvey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. I ordered Slightly South of Simple for two of my sisters last night. That will be our next Sisters Book club read! Best Wishes!

      Delete

Post a Comment

You may leave a comment: