Ashley Farley Saturdays at Sweeneys - Family Love, Drama, and very Bittersweet



Saturdays at Sweeney's by author Ashley Farley is a wonderful tribute to this Sweeney Sisters series! I loved this series and especially since I have three sisters. Although we are each very different personalities, we love each other and fight for each other, just like the Sweeney Sisters!
Lovie has meant so much to me as a character in these books and it was so bittersweet to read of her passing. I can relate so well to the situations in this story with regard to an aging mother I cared for seven years before placing her in a care home. I cried right along with these girls, as I relived so much. The mystery about the fire and recipe box is great! I don't want to post any more spoilers, but I'm so glad You-Know-Who got what was coming to him! I love this series!

______________________________

Art Photography by Diane Lochala

"The Beach Tree Angels"



www.asouthernmoment.com


Comments