Terri Blackstock, If I Live...the finale in the "If I Run Series is coming in April!


If I Live (If I Run #3) by author Terri Blackstock is a super wonderful finale to this thriller series which starts with, If I Run. I recommend you read the books in order, but if you have access to just one, go ahead and read the book! I love suspense and when you have such well-written characters and plots combined with a faith-based theme, that is a perfect book for me!
Casey Cox is still trying to evade being captured for a murder she did not commit, and she has the evidence to prove the identity of the murderer. Will she be successful in getting the videos to the press in time to keep a corrupt law enforcement from killing and framing her for additional murders?  Dylan, once her hunter, is now trying to help save her before she is captured by those with plenty of reasons to want her dead.
I won't post spoilers, but it is such a good series!  A personal "thank you" to my sister, Teresia for getting me hooked on Terri Blackstock's books!


Art Images - Diane Lochala

Comments