Starting Over...

About Book Reviewing and Blogging...
I have always been an avid reader. From the time the words Dick and Jane came across my understanding I felt it was MAGIC... Words... and new adventures! (Yes, I have dated myself, many will not know about the first grade readers of the 50's)
Anyway, about 6 years ago I started blogging about my favorite books as I read them.  It was fun and a great escape during the nights I was awake as the primary caregiver for my mom. If Mama did not sleep, then I did not sleep. So I would read each night as a way to cope  :)

I had hundreds of books in my posts and a nice following. As things progressed with mom, I had to let the nighttime blogging go and eventually, I deleted my blogs. I did not have time to answer questions and keep up with the posting. I was becoming depleted with my lack of rest, but I did continue to read.
Time has passed, I have moved, and gotten a few years older, but I am still a READER. It has helped to keep me laughing, pondering, thinking, learning, and more focused about my life during these next fifty years.. HAHA!

So I am starting over! YAY!!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad! Your reviews are right on as far as I'm concerned, will definitely trust your judgment .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You may leave a comment: